aka ms remoteconnect is the cross-platform game. It can be played in any android phone, PS4 or other devices. It is a website which helps connecting other devices with the help of your Microsoft account. aka ms remoteconnect is useful for other devices and Nintendo switches.
The official website is http aka ms remoteconnect which helps to play Minecraft in other devices.
Let us see the steps to use the https aka ms remoteconnect account which will make our job easier: –
- Try logging in the Microsoft account.
- You will receive a message with the code and a link aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Enter the code (8-digit code)
- Login into the below browser https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- The window will open in the browser and enter your 8-digit code.
- You will have the terms and conditions page, once you agree that click YES.
- Now you can play Minecraft in your device.
If errors occurred: –
Many a times we see errors occurred while logging into Microsoft account for aka ms remoteconnect. We can always try doing the above steps or we could also follow the below steps.
If your PlayStation is facing issues with the Ms remoteconnect. Many times users do not know how to delink the PS4 to Microsoft account.
To delink: –
- Go to the settings in https //aka.ms/remoteconnect minecraft login ps4.
- Click on the profile selection in the PS4.
- You can see the unlink option, click unlink Microsoft account and hit OK.
- You can log out from the Microsoft account PS4.
How to play Minecraft Gaming: –
- Log in to the Xbox live account and sign in Microsoft account in the aka remoteconnect.
- if we have the set up, we can go to friends.
- Click to cross platform friends.
- Search your friends’ names by gamertag.
Changing devices while playing: –
aka ms remote connect will help you to solve the error while playing games in the device. Sometimes gamers change the device for their own comfortability. But sometimes they have error while doing so. All the steps are similar to what has been discussed earlier.
Sometimes users try to login the device with the PS4, but they get a screen message like https://aka.ms/remoteconnect this happens only when the users try to change the device whether it is phone, Android, PS4 or other. This issue generally happens when an aka remoteconnect does not find your verification correctly.
Whichever errors that they face it is suggested to follow the above steps and if not then always visit the official site https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
For Xbox users it is said to have https://aka.ms/xboxsetup. Every error message will have codes that has to be entered.
If this information was helpful then try logging in to the official website. The whole steps are clearly explained and with the clear steps. If you still face any issue while working into aka remoteconnect try reaching out to us and comment below.